The Blessing and The Curse - by The Black Arrow

updated 12/18
God, this story rocks! Of course, that's after you are completely annoyed with Bella's emotions. Just dump Mike and move on to Edward! (You know you want to!) I thought it was a total dick move of Mike to show up after he noticed the funeral home vehicle. If I were Edward, I would have punched him in the taint - which was probably close to what Edward wanted to do anyway. I can't believe he agreed to stay at the Cullen house. Fuckin' prick. Then again, Edward's wickedness started pounding on the flood gates. Next chapter...the levy will break. God I freakin' hope so. I lurve me some Darkward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or it's character names - those belong to Stephenie Meyer. Bittersweet Irony and it's characterizations, backgrounds, and plot lines belong to SweetVenom69. No copying, translation, or reproduction is allowed without my written authorization.
© 2010 SweetVenom69.