I Know You - by hmonster4 Chapter 8 Out of My Hands

updated 12/22/09
I remember when hmonster4 wrote this for the Darkward contest. I sent her a review, begging and pleading for her to turn this into a multi-chapter fic. Of course, I wasn't the only one! This is an awesome story...complete with yummy sexy-times and emotional manipulations... and I just fucking LOVE it! This chapter is Edward's POV when he goes back to Seattle to get Cujo. He gets a little emo, but thanks to Alice's visions, Edward sees all will work out and be puppies and rainbows in the future. I adore all the love/hate feelings that Bella is dealing with. Such a great story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or it's character names - those belong to Stephenie Meyer. Bittersweet Irony and it's characterizations, backgrounds, and plot lines belong to SweetVenom69. No copying, translation, or reproduction is allowed without my written authorization.
© 2010 SweetVenom69.